What is Safe contractor?
The Safe Contractor Scheme looks at your health and safety documents and procedures to make sure they meet a certain standard. This shows your clients and potential clients that you take health and safety seriously.
safecontractor is the fastest growing health and safety accreditation scheme in the UK, with more than 200 major clients and over 18,000 contractor members.Registered members with the safecontractor scheme include clients and contractors from a wide range of professional disciplines working within a number of industry sectors.With its increasing membership and growing profile in the UK, the safecontractor scheme is now used by many large organisations as a way of obtaining competent contractors
Benefits of Safecontractor
- Compliance – Safe Contractor shows compliance with health & safety law.
- More opportunities – More organisations will work with you.
- Commercial benefits – Opens the door for bigger & better contracts.
- Time and resources – Helps improve your business’ productivity.
- Health & Safety Standards – Improve company health & safety practice.
- Communication – A standardised process helps improve communication.
How can we help?
We will walk you through the process from start to finish until you are registered. Our simple step-by-step process takes all the hassle away so you can get on and run your business.