Once you have a management system established, the internal auditing of that system is extremely important as it is crucial to its continued improvement.
- Management system audits should be;
- Planned and scheduled at regular intervals;
- Completed by an impartial auditor.
Non-completion of internal audits as required by the standard will create problems:
- Internally – not checking verification of your procedures;
- For your external assessment – failure to complete audits will result in unnecessary non-conformances.
What are the benefits of having an external internal auditor?
- The auditor is impartial to the audit process as required by any management standard;
- Auditor experience – we audit a wide variety of businesses and industries and we may have knowledge that could help improve your process;
- Your audits will be planned and scheduled, ensuring their completion;
- “A Fresh look” – we are more likely to identify errors than an internal auditor who works in the area or within the organization
ISO Internal Audit Services from SIA Consultancy
- We can offer you an internal audit service where we will manage the system on your behalf. This will guarantee that;
- Internal audits are completed regularly;
- Management reviews are held at least annually;
- Any non-conformances raised are rectified;
- We act as your management representative during the external assessment process.
For more information about our internal audit services, please